WHO WE ARE
Our company is iSpirit Media and our website address is https://ispiritpublishing.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When you contact us through a contact form on our site we consider that an opt-in to our site and may or may not choose to add your email and contact information to our database for marketing purposes.
When you accept a free download and opt-in to our site we add your email and contact information to our database for marketing purposes.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) you have previously contacted us in the past and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your contact information with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize.
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND/OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA
We may from time to time analyze our users buying habit to offer new products, courses, and services we feel they may be interested in.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions